Speech-language Pathologist | Home Health | Pediatrics | North Dallas
We have an immediate need for a Speech-language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) who is seeking a full-time position with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide speech-language pathology services to pediatric patients located around the Dallas area and provide assistant supervision.
As a Speech-language Pathologist, you will responsible for the evaluation, development and implementation of effective patient treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Provide speech-language pathology therapy services to pediatric patients, including treatments, evaluations and supervision services
- Service area around Dallas area.
- Graduate of an ASHA accredited school
- Texas therapy license
- BLS/CPR certification
- Supervise SLPAs
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance (100% premium paid by employer, 50% premium paid by employer for employee’s dependents)
- Life Insurance (100% premium paid by employer)
- Supplemental insurance available with premium discounts
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for career advancement
All benefits are available to full-time employees only