Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) | Home Health | Pediatrics
We have an immediate need for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) who is seeking a full-time position in with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide physical therapy services to pediatric patients located around NE and NW San Antonio area.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), you will responsible for executing effective treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function, which will be established by a licensed physical therapist and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility and their discipline.
- Provide treatments based on the patient’s plan of care and under supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an APTA accredited school
- State therapy license or eligible in Texas
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Bilingual preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance (100%)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Electronic documenting (EMR) with laptop provided
- Overage incentives
- Mileage reimbursements
- Career development and advancement opportunities