Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) | Home Health | Pediatrics | San Antonio
We have an immediate need for an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) who is seeking a full-time position with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide occupational therapy services to pediatric patients located in San Antonio.
As a licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), you will be responsible for executing effective treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function, which will be established by a licensed therapist and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional.
- Provide occupational therapy services to pediatric patients.
- Graduate of AOTA accredited school
- State therapy license or eligible in Texas
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Bilingual preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance (100%)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Electronic documenting (EMR) with laptop provided
- Overage incentives
- Mileage reimbursements
- Career development and advancement opportunities